Psychology Research Guide
- The area of the Library Collection dealing with Psychology topics is found in the BF section on the lower level. A simple outline of the topics:
- BF — Psychology (General)
- BF173-175.5 — Psychoanalysis
- BF636-637 — Applied psychology
- BF712-724.85 — Developmental psychology
- ProQuest Psychology Journals
- Encompasses a wide range of topics from leading psychology and psychosomatic publications.
- Contains citations and summaries of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, all in psychology and related disciplines.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- A comprehensive database covering information concerning topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods.
- Provides numerous psychology resources including forums for mental health professionals, information on specific disorders, a prescription drug reference guide, a list of news headlines and much more.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Includes a wealth of information on NIMH and related research programs, mental health statistics and listings of publications, clinical trails, treatment and news related to specific health topics.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Based in Washington, DC, the APA is a scientific and professional organization that represents psychology in the United States. With 150,000 members, APA is the largest association of psychologists worldwide.