- Infotrac Communications and Mass Media Collection
- Provides current and accurate information in full-text from journals focused on all aspects of the communications field. Key subjects covered include: advertising and public relations, literature and writing, and linguistics.
- Contains almost 1,000 full-text journals spanning multiple disciplines. Some journals go to back to the mid-1800’s. There is a gap, typically from 1 to 5 years, between the most recently published journal issues and the issues available in JSTOR.
- US Newsstream provides national and regional news sources from the U.S. and includes popular titles such as The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Newsday, and Chicago Tribune.
- Issues & Controversies
- Issues & Controversies presents articles in pro/con format that are supported by statistics, timelines, and primary sources. Many issues feature original videos and educator resources, as well as debate videos, newspaper editorials, audio content, and breaking news.
- Mango Languages
- Courses in 71 Languages. App required on mobile devices.
- Fact Check
- Monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews, and news releases.
- Project for Excellence in Journalism
- The Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism is dedicated to trying to understand the information revolution, specializing in using empirical methods to evaluate and study the performance of the press.